|Latest News||Read All News »|
Last updated: May 18, 2018.. // Posted by Admin, Date: 18 May 2018, 8.57am
e-Admission, Admission procedure, Admission Rules, General Rules, Apply Online, Announcement, Fees Schedule Etc..…
Go to e-admission page and know how to join CLICK
Procedure of Application
• Open the Website www.dheorissa.in
• Click on CAF.
• Complete filling the form in all respect, giving Pratik Science College as 1st Option.
• Check once again.
• Click on Submit.
• Check once again.
• If there is any mistake click on Back to modify.
• Make necessary Correction.
• Click on Confirm after you are sure that everything is correct • You will get a “Reference Number” and “Password”.
• You can make any change by using the “Ref. No.” and “Password” within 24 hours and before the submission of form in the Resource Centre.
• If you want to make any change after 24 hours, you have to make a fresh application but keep in mind that the first form is not deposited in the Resource Centre.
• If the form is deposited in the Resource Centre, you cannot make any change and if you make another application, both the forms will be rejected. If you do like this you may not get admission this year.
• Click on “Print College and Applicant Copy”.
• You will get 2 page College Copy and 1 page applicant Copy.
• Paste a colour passport size photograph on the College Copy.
• Put your Signature on the front of the photograph.
• Put your and your parent Signature on the specified place.
• Attach the Xerox copies (Self Certified) of the documents mentioned in the College Copy. The Candidate is to write “Submitted by me” on the Xerox Copies and put signature.
• Only Computer generated application form shall be accepted. DTP or any other form of application shall be rejected.
• Deposit both the “College Copy” and the “Applicant Copy” at any of the SAMS Resource Centre all over Odisha.
• Pay ` 100/-for first option and ` 50/- for each additional option at the resource Centre. You have also to pay ` 20/- towards postal expenses.
• The Resource Centre will return you the “Applicant Copy” with a “Money Receipt cum Index Number (MRIN)”. The MRIN will be helpful for further Correspondence.
• Out of State Applications will follow the same process of filing the application form but they will send the “College Copy and Applicant Copy” with a Bank Draft of the Calculated fees along with postal expenses in favour of the Principal of any SAMS Resource Centre through Regd. Post to any SAMS Resource Centre.
• Wait for the intimation to be sent by the Govt. through Sms / e-mail / Post with instruction for admission.
For more details and list of SAMS Resource Centers you can download the Common Prospectus from the Website
http://dheodisha.gov.in Incase of any difficulty, Contact DEO of Pratik Science College over telephone at +910000000000.
For more details and list of SAMS Resource Centers you can download the Common Prospectus from the Website www.dheorissa.in
Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
Registration - A
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
Payment of Fee:
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities.
For More Information
Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child’s application to GJSC and get you started on their path to success. If questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call the admissions office or e-mail
Admission to GJSC implies on the part of student and parents willingness to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the school.
Documents Required for Admission:
The principal’s decision regarding the placement of a student will be final.
Admission Notice for class-XI (Session-2018-19) CLICK HERE>>>
Offline Application Form can be obtained from the school office by submitting a demand draft of Rs. 1500/- payable to PRINCIPAL, GJSC
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION CLICK HERE>>>
For Technical Assistance Call : +91-0000000000 (10:00AM to 6:00PM on all working days)
Procure the prospectus from the school office on any working day between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm. It can either be collected personally or a proxy can be deputed to collect the same on your behalf.
The set of forms need to be submitted with necessary documents for registration. On submission of the registration form, necessary information shall be intimated to you.
Documents required for Registration.
Documents required for Admission.
1. Original Birth Certificate
Admission into Aspire +2 Science College will be through eAdmission process regulated by Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha.
STEPS to APPLY
1. Fill the form on-line (in computer)
2. Get a print-out of this form
3. Attach copies of required documents
4. Submit this form in a SAMS College
5. Collect Money Receipt cum Index Number
6. Wait for the Publication of Merit List
7. Take Admission if Selected
View More Detail
e-Admission under SAMS
Admission into Aspire +2 Science College will be through e-Admission along with other +2 colleges of Odisha. The process of this e-Admission is done by the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha.
Govt. has introduced a system to manage all Academic activities of students through computer and internet. This system is called Students' Academic Management System or SAMS. In this system a student can apply to all of her/his choice colleges in one application form.
Common Application Form (CAF)
The application form for e-Admission is called Common Application Form or CAF. There are 2 kinds of CAF. On-Line CAF and Off-Line CAF.
Filling On-Line CAF
If you have computer with internet then you can fill the On-Line Common Application Form. You can do this also in a cybercafe, Jana Seva Kendras of OCAC or Internet Facility Centres of SAMS Resource Centre.
Click here to know how to Fill On-Line CAF.
After filling the form you must print the CAF. Click on Print CAF button to view the CAF to be printed. Then click to get both College Copy (Two pages) and Applicant Copy(One page). Put your signature and your parents signature at the right place.
Last Date of Filling of On-Line CAF: 22‐Jun‐2015 (12:00 Midnight)
Filling Off-Line CAF
If you do not have access to any computer with internet then you can fill the Off-Line Common Application Form. The off-line CAF will be available in all Colleges where e-Admission work is going on (SAMS Resource Centre). Fill it in your hand and put your signature and your parents signature. Make a Photocopy of this filled in CAF.
Attach Relevant Documents
Once you get the CAF ready, attach photocopy of all the relevant documents. Remember to sign each document. Fix a photograph in the right place. Now your CAF is ready for submission.
Submission of CAF(On-Line / Off-Line) at SAMS Resource Centre
Go to the SAMS Resource Centre nearest to your home. SAMS Resource Centre is a college where e-Admission work is going on. Submit it in the collection centre.
You have to deposit some amount of money that is printed on the College Copy of CAF. The person in the collection centre will write Money Reciept cum Index Number (MRIN) on the Applicant's copy of CAF and sign it. Now your CAF is submitted.
If you have the Off-Line CAF then the person in the collection centre will tell you the amount of money you have to deposit. He will write this amount and Money Reciept cum Index Number (MRIN) on the photocopy of the Off-Line CAF. Then he will return you this photocopy of Off-Line CAF
Last Date of Submission of On-Line and Off-Line CAF at SAMS Resource Center: 23‐Jun‐2015 (05:00 PM)
IMPORTANT: You must submit the CAF at the SAMS Resource Center and get the Money Receipt cum Index Number (MRIN).
Know Your Status
You can check about your application by clicking at the button "Know Your Status".
1. You can see the names of colleges you have applied.
2. After publication of merit list, you can know your selection status and merit list position.
3. You can also download the intimation letter if you are selected.
To access it, you need your Money Receipt cum Index Number (MRIN) which is written on the Applicant copy of CAF.
Click here to know how to Check your Status.
Merit list will be made and published by SAMS Authorities in the website www.dheorissa.in. There will be merit lists for First Selection, Second Selection, SC/ST Seat Extension and Balance Seat (spot) Admission.
1. You can access it directly in the website.
2. You can check your selection status and merit list position by clicking at "Know Your Status".
3. It will be displayed in the notice board of the college where you have deposited your CAF.
4. It will be displayed in the notice board of the college where your selection is done.
If you are selected,
1. An SMS will be sent to your mobile provided you have given one such number in CAF.
2. An eMail will be sent to your eMail-ID provided you have given one such ID in CAF.
3. You can download the Intimation letter from website by clicking at "Know Your Status".
IMPORTANT: Intimation Letter will NOT be sent by Post.
The selected applicants have to take admission directly at the Destination College on scheduled date and time mentioned in the intimation letter.
If you are selected and admitted in the college of your First Choice, your responsibility is over. Attend Classes on Due Date.
If you are selected for a college of Lower choice, you have two options.
1. If you are not satisfied, because it is not your First Choice college, Take admission and wait until the next selection for SLIDE-UP. If you are slided up you have to take admission in that college once again.
2. If you are satisfied, even if it is not your First Choice College, Take admission and fillup Annexure - 7. When you fill up this annexure, you will not be slided up. You will continue in that college.